The Regional Manager is responsible for executing the strategic objectives, mission, vision and values as they relate to property operations for their assigned portfolio. This position will directly supervise Community Curators and Maintenance Supervisor positions, to ensure revenue and expense budgets are achieved. It is also responsible for providing support and guidance on all daily management and operational issues and ensuring operational consistency and compliance across the portfolio. P&L management, implementation of innovative business strategies and development of direct reports are critical to this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides oversight of community programming and resident events that ensure high-quality, inspiring, and enjoyment for residents.
- Oversight of the leasing process and procedures and ensure compliance with fair housing and approved requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that all policies, procedures, standards and reporting requirements are effectively communicated to all employees, adhered to and properly implemented.
- Manages recruiting, selection, orientation, training, performance evaluation, and development of employees within assigned portfolio.
- Responsible for assisting in preparing the property’s annual project budget and business plan for approval by senior management.
- Responsible for the implementation of and adherence to the approved budget.
- Analyzes financial and operating information and adjust business plan as necessary.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion and submission of daily, weekly, monthly reporting.
- Oversight for achieving budgeted occupancy and NOI goals.
- Oversight for all resident communications and marketing materials.
- Responsible for complying with all company, local, state and federal safety, environmental and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensures quality of work of all activities including oversight and management of property and maintenance operations.
- Coordinates with departments and communicating information to employees.
- Responsible for meeting objectives of the project budget and business plan.
- Actively provides executive team with relevant and timely information for the betterment of the project company.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers.
- Ensures that buildings and grounds, communities and recreational facilities are all maintained according to company standard Essential Duties LMA (Lead, Manage, Accountable)
- Model the KDEV values — wellness, philanthropy, sustainability, innovation
- Directly Supervise Community Curators
- Community programming and events
- Leasing activities for assigned portfolio
- Recruit/Network and provide pipeline of Ambassador/Curator candidates
- Implement training process & schedule for new hires
- Community Operations — Rent, Notices, Collections, Evictions, Resident Issues, SODA
- Seek out and schedule continuing education training
- Innovation — Evaluate industry trends and recommend best practices
- Drive for results — high standard in managing employee performance
- Review weekly leasing reports
- Review and submit pricing recommendations
- Status meeting with Director of Communities to review community/individual performance
- Monitor leasing performance and make pricing/concession recommendations
- Audit Marketing/Advertising ILS for accuracy
- Visit sites 4 days a week
- Review/audit Community reports — Rent Roll, Availability, Lease Expirations, Pricing
- Review and approve invoices and PO’s
- Work with Curators to set community/individual leasing goals
- Compile bonus data for payroll
- Review market survey data
- Review Performance/Rocks with Curators
- Prepare summary report of Community activities
- Prepare monthly marketing calendar with Curators
- Review financial statements and assist with variance reporting
- Deliver Quarterly Connect with Curators, Ambassadors, Maintenance
- Prepare Marketing and Traffic summary report
- Complete Community Audit
- Assist in preparation of annual budget
- Cap Ex improvement list for communities
- Develop and implement Marketing strategy