careersPersonal Brand Manager
Kaufman Development is seeking a Personal Brand Manager to join its fast-growing team. The Personal Brand Manager will work closely with the CEO; juggling multiple projects, managing priorities and have the ability to anticipate needs. Primary responsibilities include management of Gravity Podcast, social media oversight and preparation for speaking engagements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of Gravity Podcast; guest schedule, coordination with producers and PR/marketing around release of episodes
- Management of content and strategy for social media accounts
- Outreach and relationship-building; ability to identify potential collaborations, partnerships and business ventures
- Develop masterminds and coaching opportunities
- PR management for multiple brands
- Preparation of speaking engagements; create presentations and speech writing assistance
- Complex responsibilities requiring considerable judgment and initiative with minimal direction including smart, reliable follow-up
- Meet with vendors/partners to identify and conceptualize project strategies
- Interpret objectives, set milestones, prioritize tasks, timelines and resource allocation; report status internally
- Research: investigate issues, gather details, summarize information and escalate when necessary
- Integration of personal projects into Kaufman organization where applicable
- Personal errands
- Coordinated calendar management including proactive review for any potential issues and best approach/timing suggestions.
- Implement efficiency and coaching tools for CEO
- Own, audit and maintain distribution lists and meeting invites
- Book and coordinate travel
- Manage email accounts and correspondence
Ideal candidates will possess strong organizational skills, flexible in fast-paced environment, and quickly problem-solve. High-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitate considerable use of tact, diplomacy, professionalism, discretion and judgment. Experience working with personal platforms, publishing, and/or public speaking engagements is preferred.