The Operations Specialist is responsible for providing influential, relief management to Kaufman Communities. The Operations Specialist is an exceptional operator and responsible for implementing the vision of the Kaufman Development brand by creating an engaging resident experience that is focused on improving residents’ lives and their communities. They will achieve this through a focus on standardizing processes, training and implementation of procedures, and leading site teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent and promote the Core Values of Kaufman Development.
- Provide relief management at designated Kaufman Communities for various reasons and periods of time. Reasons may include, but are not limited to: The property is in lease-up, struggling, needs organization, or manager is taking a leave of absence.
- Create an engaging, authentic and genuine experience for Prospects and current Residents.
- Lead, manage, direct and develop leasing and maintenance staff.
- Provide an exceptional experience, including managing resident retention, monitoring timeliness and quality of work orders and ensuring aesthetic standards are maintained for all aspects of the community.
- Ensure community meets all monthly, quarterly and annual financial and operational targets, including achieving NOI goals through revenue and expense management.
- Knowledge of rental market and ability to create leasing strategies and campaigns specific to each market.
- Oversee and participate in all leasing and marketing activity, including executing the Kaufman sales process accurately and appropriately.
- Responsible for setting and ensuring team is achieving leasing and occupancy goals.
- Ensure community is compliant with all company policies and procedures, as well as any applicable regulations.
- Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports, and related information.
- Responsible for collection of delinquent rent, eviction filings, and ensure all tenant landlord laws are being followed.
- Courteous, sympathetic, and efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
- Develop and implement Resident Programming.
- Self-starter capabilities to manage and prioritize multiple different projects concurrently.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth/development.
- Other functions, projects, and tasks as designated by the Regional Manager.