careersExecutive Administrative Assistant
Kaufman Development is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join its fast-growing team. The Executive Administrative Assistant will work closely with the CEO; juggling multiple projects, managing priorities and have the ability to anticipate needs. Primary responsibilities include scheduling and calendar management, research assignments, and management of special projects and Gravity podcast.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinated calendar management including proactive review for any potential issues and best approach/timing suggestions.
- Implement efficiency and coaching tools for CEO
- Own, audit and maintain distribution lists and meeting invites
- Book and coordinate travel
- Manage email accounts and correspondence
- Management of Gravity Podcast guest schedule, and coordination with producers
- Outreach and relationship-building with Podcasts guests and other community members
- Complex responsibilities requiring considerable judgment and initiative with minimal direction including smart, reliable follow-up
- Meet with vendors/partners to identify and conceptualize project strategies
- Interpret objectives, set milestones, prioritize tasks, timelines and resource allocation; report status internally
- Clearly communicate expectations, documenting all pertinent details, decisions and responsibilities
- Research: investigate issues, gather details, summarize information and escalate when necessary
- PR coordination
- Preparation of speaking engagements; create presentations and speech writing assistance
- Integration of personal projects into Kaufman organization where applicable
- Personal errands
Ideal candidates will possess strong organizational skills, flexible in fast-paced environment, and quickly problem-solve. High-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitate considerable use of tact, diplomacy, professionalism, discretion and judgment. Experience working with personal platforms is preferred.