The Community Curator is responsible for all daily operations, leasing activities and implementing the vision of the Kaufman Development brand by creating an engaging resident experience that is focused on improving resident’s lives and their communities. They will achieve this through a focus on programming and interaction with residents, prospects, partnering with local businesses and organizations; specifically in the areas of Wellness, Sustainability, Philanthropy and Innovation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent and promote the Brand Values of Kaufman Development
- Create an engaging, authentic and genuine experience for Prospects and current Residents.
- Leads, manages, directs and develops leasing and maintenance staff.
- Ensures community operates within budget.
- Knowledge of market and ability to create leasing strategies specific to market.
- Ensures community is compliant with all company policies and procedures, as well as any applicable regulations.
- Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information.
- Responsible for collection of delinquent rents.
- Courteous, sympathetic and efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
- Develop and implement Resident programming.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth/development.