The Community Ambassador is responsible for leasing activities and implementing the vision of the Kaufman Development
brand by creating an engaging resident experience that is focused on improving resident’s lives and their communities.
They will achieve this through a focus on programming and interaction with residents, prospects, partnering with local
businesses and organizations; specifically in the areas of Wellness, Sustainability, Philanthropy and Innovation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Represent and promote the Core Values of Kaufman Development
• Create an engaging, authentic and genuine experience for Prospects and current Residents.
• Execute sales proven process accurately and appropriately; including telephone, email, lead follow-up and
• Effectively drive traffic to site through leasing and marketing campaigns.
• Responsible for achieving leasing and occupancy goals.
• Knowledge of current rental market, rates, sizes, locations, property policies and community amenities.
• Knowledge of application requirements, lease terms, screening processes and policies, and fair housing
• Accurate completion of application/lease form, collection of rental deposit, and maintenance of Resident and
• Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports, and related information.
• Responsible for assisting in the collection of delinquent rent
• Courteous, sympathetic, and efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
• Develop and implement Resident Programming under the direction of the Community Curator.
• Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth/development.
• Responsible for maintaining appearance of leasing office, community spaces and model units.
• Other functions, projects and tasks as designated by the Community Curator