Careers We're always looking for innovative and passionate individuals to join our team.
The Community Ambassador is responsible for leasing activities and implementing the vision of the Kaufman Development
brand by creating an engaging resident experience that is focused on improving resident’s lives and their communities.
They will achieve this through a focus on programming and interaction with residents, prospects, partnering with local
businesses and organizations; specifically in the areas of Wellness, Sustainability, Philanthropy and Innovation.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Represent and promote the Core Values of Kaufman Development
• Create an engaging, authentic and genuine experience for Prospects and current Residents.
• Execute sales proven process accurately and appropriately; including telephone, email, lead follow-up and
• Effectively drive traffic to site through leasing and marketing campaigns.
• Responsible for achieving leasing and occupancy goals.
• Knowledge of current rental market, rates, sizes, locations, property policies and community amenities.
• Knowledge of application requirements, lease terms, screening processes and policies, and fair housing
• Accurate completion of application/lease form, collection of rental deposit, and maintenance of Resident and
• Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports, and related information.
• Responsible for assisting in the collection of delinquent rent
• Courteous, sympathetic, and efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
• Develop and implement Resident Programming under the direction of the Community Curator.
• Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth/development.
• Responsible for maintaining appearance of leasing office, community spaces and model units.
• Other functions, projects and tasks as designated by the Community Curator
Kaufman Development is seeking an Events and Marketing Coordinator to join its fast-growing team. The Events and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for overseeing social media, brand standards compliance within the organization, PR coordination, external event rentals and curating and staffing on-brand programs. This will be achieved through creative collaborations with community partners and vendors, attention to customer experience and sales process, effective promotions and branding, and efficient management of the different elements within the Gravity Programming ecosystem. The Events and Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director of Communities. This role will be charged with maintaining a level of event activity and experience at Gravity, whilst keeping a healthy events budget in check and positioning it for future growth.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Serve as the head of all external event rentals for Gravity
• Generate and follow up with all leads for external event rentals
• Staffing and coordination of an annual programming calendar that engages Gravity partners
• Adhere to a monthly budget
• Manage vendor and customer invoicing
• Manage inventory and ordering for bar
• Ensure brand pillars and requirements are met
• Manage all attendee communication, directions, and requests
• Serve as the Gravity voice in-person at events when necessary
• Curate content and manage Kaufman and Gravity social media accounts
• Coordination of Gravity PR efforts; including collaborations with community partners and vendors
• Website audits and updates as necessary for Events and Programming pages
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 3-5 years experience in event production, event sales, or marketing
• Extensive knowledge of Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
• Basic social media content design skills
• A passion for brand experience and curating environments
• Strong multi-tasking skills and efficient communication practices
• Demonstrated flexibility, superior problem-solving skills, and the ability to work in multiple disciplines are musts
• Ability to attend site demands on off-hours is required (some nights and weekends). This is not a 9-5 office role
• Experience with basic data reporting and budgeting
• Superior organizational skills
• Passion for networking and building local relationships