The Community Ambassador is responsible for leasing activities and implementing the vision of the Kaufman Development brand by creating an engaging resident experience that is focused on improving resident’s lives and their communities. They will achieve this through a focus on programming and interaction with residents, prospects, partnering with local businesses and organizations; specifically in the areas of Wellness, Sustainability, Philanthropy and Innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent and promote the Brand Values of Kaufman Development
- Create an engaging, authentic and genuine experience for Prospects and current Residents.
- Executes brand communication accurately and appropriately; including telephone, email, leasing techniques and marketing communication.
- Knowledge of current rental rates, sizes, locations, property policies and community amenities.
- Knowledge of application requirements, lease terms, screening processes and policies.
- Accurate completion of application/lease form, collection of rental deposit and maintenance of Resident and Property files.
- Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information.
- Responsible for assisting Community Manager in collection of delinquent rents.
- Courteous, sympathetic and efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
- Develop and implement Resident programming under direction of Community Manager.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth/development.
Apply for this position